The Project provides for the construction of access railway tracks on the territory of STREK Ltd. Terminal, where bulk cargo transshipment will be carried out in bulk of 6 mln tons per year.
Within the range of the Project the following works are performed:
- Construction of railway tracks (4 km)
- Installation of turnouts (13 pcs.)
- Installation of derailing points (3 pcs.)
- Construction of subgrade
- Installation of lighting masts (7 pcs.)
- Laying of signaling cables and installation of field equipment
- Relocation of cable canalization and lighting from the construction area
- Reconstruction of existing water supply and sewage system
Customer: STREK Ltd.