The Daugavpils Transport Network (Vidzemes, Piekrastes, A.Pumpura and Visku str.) Project (2009-2015), co-financed by EU Cohesion Fund, provided for the construction of new streets, tunnel, overcrossings, traffic circles and railway tracks with the objective to relieve the transport communication across railway and to ensure convenient traffic between the city regions.
Within the frame of the project the following works were carried out:
- Dismantling and construction of railway tracks (6256 m)
- Dismantling and installation of turnouts (12 pcs.)
- Installation of level crossings (2 pcs.)
- Construction of subgrade
- Construction of drainage system
- Reconstruction of pneumatic tube section (155 m)
Customer: Binders Ltd.